Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sony Vaio CS23G owner review


It is a disappointing experience.
I would rate is as 4/10.

SONY VAIO CS23G might look sleek and cool, but it'll give you nothing but headache.
Just within first 4 month of purchase, the pixels on the bottom of the screen got burnt off.

Luckily it's still within the warranty cover, or else i'll be required to pay about RM1000+ for the screen replacement according to the Sony Service Center.

I got my laptop back within 2 weeks period. It angers me when i noticed that right after the repair, another problem arises.

The laptop fan intermittently produces loud vibrating sound. It is very annoying.
It interferes with the in-built microphone during webcam sessions; producing loud buzzing sound at the other end of the receiver.
I went to google the internet about this matter and found out many other users are experiencing the same problem. I bet the service centre took my well-functioning fan during the repair and replaced it with the spoilt fan.

Now, another big problem arises.
I finally could not control my disappointment with this company and i need to advise people not to buy the laptops from SONY. It's just not worth the trouble.

When i switch on the laptop, doing my project...the laptop shut down suddenly.
I could not switch it on thereafter.



I have to send it back for repair again tomorrow.

No comments: